Erika Ties Company was founded on February 1942 in the Constantinople by Mr. Errikos Mirmiroglou. In 1972 the company was transferred in Athens and the business starts rolling with the production of jacquard ties and printed ties. The passion for the fashion brings us nowadays to sell ties, scarves, gloves, hats and other kind of accessories. All these years our shop is located downtown in Athens, the first shop were in Saint Irene Square. Today our store is locating in Nikiou, 6 Street in Athens.